The Goddess Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Goddess Lair

For the sheer enjoyment of creativity, role playing and having fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So it begins!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GoddessRave-Admin
Admin
GoddessRave-Admin

So it begins! Empty
PostSubject: So it begins!   So it begins! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:11 am

Shocked I'm the only one here so far..... *looks around*.......... I wonder do we have everything for the party?

"pulls out list and looks around"

Music booth? (looks to small stage towards the back)
Food? (catered table of various appitizers)
Drinks? (Looks to right, complete bar booth with stools and an attractive bartender)

*drops list*

*Arrow headed towards the bar*
Back to top Go down
https://thegoddesslair.rpg-board.net
Jade Star

Jade Star

So it begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So it begins!   So it begins! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:29 am

Twisted Evil MWUAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I have penetrated your defen- wait...that doen't.sound. right............*sigh* ..-_-!!!!! I'm done *walks away*........HEY cheezits.......YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jade Star

Jade Star

So it begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So it begins!   So it begins! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:32 am

*munches* so like i was saying...um since the car bear are endanger Evil or Very Mad and the endanger patrol is going to kick or add...lol they took or 2+2 wtf or ya going to do with THE DAMN 4???????????
Back to top Go down
GoddessRave-Admin
Admin
GoddessRave-Admin

So it begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So it begins!   So it begins! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:37 am

*speech is starting to slur already*

Me: .......And the verst part is, the elfant waz tooooo damn big!!!
Bartender: Neutral
Me: you get me don't u?
Bartender: Wink
Me: *pats on head* that's nice......... drunken

*Gets scared by the scream about chesszit*

Me: drunken sis!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jade Star

Jade Star

So it begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So it begins!   So it begins! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:41 am

ummm why does the albino smiley have bunny ears?????????????????? Suspect and the elephant's nose looks like it has a condom on it becuz of the tip scratch
Back to top Go down
GoddessRave-Admin
Admin
GoddessRave-Admin

So it begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So it begins!   So it begins! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:42 am

drunken .............i don't have a 4?

bounce let's call the guys let's call the guys!!!!!!!!! I want a performance of the new song! Did you see the video? bounce let's call em

call em call em
Back to top Go down
GoddessRave-Admin
Admin
GoddessRave-Admin

So it begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So it begins!   So it begins! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:44 am

Sidenote: Yea.... I don't know how to feel about the albino smiley....... kind of agitated about it *shrug* seeing as though I really don't like the term 'albino'....... I just don't personally. Not saying that's not what I am, just don't like to be called it I guess.... then it looks kind of stupid so it's making me feel like I'm suppose to be dumb too??? Yea Idk....
Back to top Go down
Jade Star

Jade Star

So it begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So it begins!   So it begins! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:51 am

cheers no i haven't ^_^...lol there's a care bear hiding behind that stool....i think it's homicidal bear...u know the brother of suicidal...who's related to...i think...grumpy bear???????? yeah.....hmmm wonder where shut the fuck up bear
Back to top Go down
GoddessRave-Admin
Admin
GoddessRave-Admin

So it begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So it begins!   So it begins! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:56 am

(on the phone with Howie)
Howie:..uhh we can be there....by about midnight
Me: Midnight! I plan to be totally wasted by then! Are you guys busy or something?
Howie: Embarassed you could say that.......... (in the background knawing sounds could be heard) NICK GET OFF ME!

Nick: sorry bro, your where standing still to long....

Howie:...uh... maybe not tonight at all

Me: pale ................................................................ I don't like to hear NO Mr. Dorough. I'll see you at Midnight. And you'd better bring gifts. I want a private performance also. (hands up phone before he could say anything else) *looks at Jade* They'll be here.
Back to top Go down
Jade Star

Jade Star

So it begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So it begins!   So it begins! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:01 am

*twirls with cheezits singing* FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT....WINNING LOVE BY DAY LIGHT NEVER RUNNING FROM A REAL FIGHT SHE IS THE ONE NAMED SAILORMOON...SHE WILL NEVER TURN HER BACK ON HER FRIENDS...SHE IS ALWAYS THERE TO DEFEND...SHE IS THE ONE ON WHO WE CAN DEPEND...SHE IS THE ONE NAME SSSSSAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRR........
Back to top Go down
GoddessRave-Admin
Admin
GoddessRave-Admin

So it begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So it begins!   So it begins! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:08 am

(POW)

*Someone shots a cheesezit out of Jades hand*

K: Stop singing that DAMNED SONG... *fires off a couple more rounds*

*Seguchi comes form the side of the house*
Tohma: Now now Mr. K, let the girl have her fun. (walks over to Rave) I couldn't help but notice you invited us for 'fun & games' *licks lips*

Me: Embarassed

Tohma: (runs fingers through Rave's hair)

Me: pale

Tohma: (nibbles on ear)

Me: *faints*
Back to top Go down
Jade Star

Jade Star

So it begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So it begins!   So it begins! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:14 am

*trips* owwie.. Sad ...what the duece!?! what did i tri-oh no...no no no no no....w-what are you doing hear...

Legolas: for you of course my love...unless you're seeing someone else Mad *pulls out bow and arrow*

Ummm....you know....i think i left ummm...my dog...running...you know...i should check it that...running....dog....wouldn't want my house to blow up becuz of....you know...the running...dog....uz u know....the leaaking.....gas...yeah...

Legolas: well god...geeze you such check on that * puts down bow and arrow* you know i think that happened to my friends friend cousin or something...

ssssso we're cool!?!

Legolas: yeah..no...go check that out....we're fine

yeah...*runs*

Legolas: wow...shame about that dog...can;t help it- hey wait a minute...dogs don't leak gas....i think *runs after jade*
Back to top Go down
Jade Star

Jade Star

So it begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So it begins!   So it begins! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:17 am

*runs passed K and smack the shit of him* don't you EVER do that again or i will make you swallow that gun you bitch...*disappears with legolas right behind her*

Legolas : COME BACK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BABY I LOVE YYYYYYOUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
GoddessRave-Admin
Admin
GoddessRave-Admin

So it begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So it begins!   So it begins! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:21 am

Tohma: (whispering in Raven's ear)

No....can't say I've done that before
........ Neutral ............and then.... Do...what? Suspect
........ Embarassed MR. SEGUCHI!
I CAN'T JUST HARDLY BREATH!!! I'm...I'm goingtoneedadrink...............from the house.......yea, in... the house

(A dark shadow walks from the shadow of a near by tree and follows Rave into the house)
Back to top Go down
Jade Star

Jade Star

So it begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So it begins!   So it begins! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:22 am

NNNNNOOOOOOO TRIX ARE FOR KIDS!!!!!!!!

Legolas: JaDE...............BABBY..........PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GoddessRave-Admin
Admin
GoddessRave-Admin

So it begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So it begins!   So it begins! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:26 am

*Feels an odd breeze in the house with the door patio door closed*.

Suspect
Sis? was that you?

Jade: Can'ttalkrunningmyassoffthankyoucomeagain!

Leglas: (trips over Ravens silk robe) AAAAAahhhhhhhhhhhh! *bangs head on counter top*

Oooooh shit, um.... um are you ok dude...

Leglas: Who am you? Where are I? What place this?

Fuck. Neutral The night just started and we have serious injury
Back to top Go down
GoddessRave-Admin
Admin
GoddessRave-Admin

So it begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So it begins!   So it begins! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:35 am

K: HA! You broke him........... *gets serious and cocks gun* Well, it's evident that he's lost all scrooples. Want me to take him out back?

GIVE ME THAT DAMN GUN *snatch*......... And all the rest

K: No

Don't you make me clown

K:.......... *starts taking out all his guns from odd places like his ponytail, sock, underwear, ear, left eye lid*

Suspect

K: confused

Spread them....

K: Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Jade Star

Jade Star

So it begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So it begins!   So it begins! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:39 am

*stops running* what just happened???...*walks over to legs* u okay???

Legs: *rubs head* who.are...you???

*waves hand in front of face* wow...hello are u in there??? Lego????

Leg: i'm bloody fine...who ARE you?? and who is this beautiful woman next to you??? *knocks over jade and grabs raven's hand* what a vision............

WTF!! okay...this is weird...hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
GoddessRave-Admin
Admin
GoddessRave-Admin

So it begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So it begins!   So it begins! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:43 am

.......... confused

Leglas: You look like you need a drink, I'm going to be your servent for the night and bring you whatever you'd like

.... confused

Leglas: Be right back, stay beautiful.... i mean-right there *runs into class sliding door*

Whole room now: confused

*Looks up, DADDY!!!!!!!!!!! FIX HIM!!!!!!!!!!*
Back to top Go down
GoddessRave-Admin
Admin
GoddessRave-Admin

So it begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So it begins!   So it begins! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:48 am

Zeus: Now now dear you know that will take a nice while.........

Crying or Very sad but...but-but

Zeus: Awww... not that face.......... blasted to hell Raven, don't give me that face...... ok fine

Surprised Tank you Dadddyy!!!!!!!!

Zeus: (mumbles) yea yea......... *flash of lightning*
Back to top Go down
Jade Star

Jade Star

So it begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So it begins!   So it begins! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:48 am

*eats cheezits mumbles* I don't know how to feel about this at all...*eats cheezit* this is bullshit...*glares at K...dumb bitch......*eats chezit but stop mid chew*... Suspect wtf is that damn care bear doing...*care bear runs under K's leg and bites him*

BARTENDER!!!!!!! DRINK!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jade Star

Jade Star

So it begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So it begins!   So it begins! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:52 am

drunken THIS IS THE SONG THAT DOESN'T ENDDDDDDD...*flings sugar covered gummi worms at random ppl walking by* YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIEND.... *shuchi joins in*
Back to top Go down
GoddessRave-Admin
Admin
GoddessRave-Admin

So it begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So it begins!   So it begins! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:01 am

Neutral......... *takes a gummi worm to the tit*

That's IT!, I'm going outside......... *walks outside only to find it's gotten dark and the D.J. is not at the booth any longer* hmmm, maybe a bathroom break?

A.J.: Much more than a bathroom break... *licks lips*

confused

You guys made it....... must have been a while..... *glances at Nick who is staring pretty damn hard at her neck* Suspect siiiiiiince we've seen you guys.............

A.J.: yea, a lot has changed.... *smirk*

Nick: (in a low voice dripping with want) yea a lot has changed... *even bigger smirk*

Brian: *nervous laugh* Don't mind them.......they uh.... um... HEY LOOK A CARE BEAR IS ABOUT JUMP OFF THE ROOF!

*looking around*

Come to think of it that's like the 7th damn care bear I've seen today......... we got a damn care bear infestation Mad now what the hell gets rid of care bears?
Back to top Go down
Jade Star

Jade Star

So it begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So it begins!   So it begins! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:10 am

Shuichi: *sings karaoke* I'm a barbie girl in a barbie worlld

*joins in* acting plastic is fantastic.....*twirls*.........WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! *somehow kicks a care bear across the room* ........wwaaahhh..... Suspect ummm....what the buck was that??

SHUCHI: AaaaHHHHHH!!!!! GET IT OFF GET IT OFF......IT"S SO CUTE YET ITS CAUSING SO MUCH PAIN AAAAGGGGHH....I DON"T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO...ah...eh..ah....SHOULD I HUG IT OR MAUL IT??

Shocked wow that...iiss a care bear...on your face....wow...those little bugger are fiecre...*is takled* what the HELL... Razz RYU SAMA....*rolls on floor hugging* me missed me missed

RYu: me and mr. bear missed too

YAY! *takes Mr. Bear twirls with him* WWWEEEE...Ha ha...*skips around room with mr. bear* Razz

Ryu: HEY!!! give him back...*follows*
Back to top Go down
Jade Star

Jade Star

So it begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So it begins!   So it begins! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:31 am

*skips along with Mr. bear but suddenly stops causing ryu to run into her*...........*drops mr. bear, turns head*

Ryu: hey what are y-*jade covers ryu's mouth with a finger*

*runs, pounces*

MinWoo: well hello there stranger...*smiles at girl straddled around his waist*

You're here you're here *purrr* Razz *hhhhhhuuuggggggg*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So it begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So it begins!   So it begins! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So it begins!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum